Critérium du Dauphiné 2015, June 7-14 2015 **** Spoilers ****

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I like them and They do make a refreshing change and it's time for a TDF change but they do need to work on their rider recognition especially in the bunch sprints, hopefully this will improve the more they commentate....
Are they worse at rider recognition than the muppets?

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
David Millar is quite good at recognising "Jack" and "Andrew" and "Dan"...

He also recognised Gatis Smukulis just from his calves yesterday.

Yeah Ned was still identifying riders in the sprint when it had finished. I suspect it's a bit of an art and he'll get better. He's certainly better than me at it.

raindog

er.....
Just heard Bouhanni interviewed on FranceInfo - he reckons he can get through today's stage at the front for another sprint. I reckon it's more likely a break could go all the way. Will there be any attacks from the favourites on that last little climb?

PROFIL.jpg

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Looks like a perfect stage for a punchy rider like... Edvald Boasson Hagen, eh, @rich p ?

Suspect the climb is slightly too far from the finish to make a real difference, but I may well be wrong on that.

I thought Sky had done badly in the ttt but I just realized Bardet is a minute back. That could blow any chances of a podium come the tour if they repeat that performance.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Will there be any attacks from the favourites on that last little climb?

The two escapees just hit the start of the climb. There's a tight, narrow turn into the road, so anyone not near the front of the peloton risks getting distanced. Could be interesting.

Ooh, and there's just been a crash in the peloton...

Top Bottom