Critérium du Dauphiné 2015, June 7-14 2015 **** Spoilers ****

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raindog

er.....
Yep, Bouhanni again - nobody else there really.
Nice to see Nibali have a bit of a go on that descent, even if nowt came of it.
Big day tomorrow.:smile:

The Couch

Über Member
Tim Wellens. My pick for young rider in the punditry. Good lad.
Unfortunately he clearly stated in interviews that he was using this purely as build-up for the Tour and he would focus solely on going for a stage win and/or building form
(by the way, for the Tour he would also just go for stage wins and has said he would deliberately get dropped to not be a threat in the GC to get more leeway)

The Couch

Über Member
Very nice climb/stage today... will be nice to see it back in the Tour with some more people on it
(let's just hope the descent isn't as bad as it has been said)

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Unfortunately he clearly stated in interviews that he was using this purely as build-up for the Tour and he would focus solely on going for a stage win and/or building form
(by the way, for the Tour he would also just go for stage wins and has said he would deliberately get dropped to not be a threat in the GC to get more leeway)

The sod!

His ride today backs that up though - good effort in the break but he's going to lose a lot of time by the end.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Anyway, Bardet is a much better descender than Pinot, isn't he!

Question is can he get enough of a lead on this descent to make it count on the last climb...

Last edited:
Wow, some stage that. What a descent from Bardet, a surprise from Van Garderen, great climb by Yates and even a pantomime villain in Scarponi, nice.

raindog

er.....
Tejay in yellow - nice one!
Great riding from S Yates - Adam nowhere to be seen, but I expect he's still not race fit after his injury.

Last edited:

Chris Norton

Thats as good a days racing as you'll see anywhere I reckon.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Great opportunism by Bardet. Froome says he's pleased but it seemed odd that he was caught by Teejay. Froome is definitely approaching this without the feeling that he needs to win the warm-up races as he and Wiggins did in years past.

400bhp

Guru
Great opportunism by Bardet. Froome says he's pleased but it seemed odd that he was caught by Teejay. Froome is definitely approaching this without the feeling that he needs to win the warm-up races as he and Wiggins did in years past.

Yes, that's what I thought. Nibali seems to be in that vein too.

Great ride by Yates. Will be very interesting to see where he ends up in the Tour. Top 10?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Yes, that's what I thought. Nibali seems to be in that vein too.

Great ride by Yates. Will be very interesting to see where he ends up in the Tour. Top 10?
Nibali seems, and has seemed, further off the pace so far this year. My Fishyometer will be twitching if he's back on top form at the TdF.

Top Bottom