Critérium du Dauphiné 2015, June 7-14 2015 **** Spoilers ****

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Ooh, Bardet down on a slippery corner. Ouch!

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Nibali had his porridge this morning ^_^

It's interesting that the racing is looking a lot more 'human' than the Giro - riders who burned themselves out on the final climb yesterday are struggling today, while those who kept a bit in reserve yesterday are looking fresher today. Plus we know that Nibali thrives in grim conditions.

Fantastic racing. Great to see Yates and Benoot up there again as well.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Did they show how that lot managed to get away? I missed the coverage. Collective waiting for everyone else (BMC?) to do the chasing?

The Couch

Über Member
...Fantastic racing. Great to see Yates and Benoot up there again as well.
Is there any limit to what Benoot can do? If you had asked me after the Flanders Classics I would have said, this guy is made for the Flemish Ardennes stuff...but now he's actually showing he can handle the "real" Ardennes stuff as well.

I guess he fits better as a "Van Avermaet type"

rich p

ridiculous old lush
It's interesting that the racing is looking a lot more 'human' than the Giro - riders who burned themselves out on the final climb yesterday are struggling today, while those who kept a bit in reserve yesterday are looking fresher today. Plus we know that Nibali thrives in grim conditions.

Fantastic racing. Great to see Yates and Benoot up there again as well.
Valverde looked human too - some achievement:whistle:
It'll be interesting to see who has something left, tomorrow and Sunday.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
No extra footage in the highlights, either :sad:

Chris Norton

So far this is probably been my fave race of the year and I thought the Giro was going to take some beating. The missus is away for the weekend so it's morning ride's and then plop myself in front of the TV for the live coverage. Heaven.

raindog

er.....
should be more great racing today

PROFIL.jpg

I switched the highlights on yesterday and thought 'blinking hell! how did that break get away?' They wasn't any explanation or replay,did the coverage go down (weather?) for a bit?

Top Bottom