Critérium du Dauphiné 2015, June 7-14 2015 **** Spoilers ****

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
No, all the breakaways were early and the coverage hadn't started. It'll be the same today - 21 man break including the polka-dot jersey just coming up to the bottom of the Col de la Croix Fry, and TV doesn't start for an hour (ITV4)

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Sky turning the screw over the Col de la Croix Fry - peloton down to 45, Yates brothers and lots of others off the back, some breakaway stragglers caught and gap down to 1 min. Still no TV. Dani Navarro attacking on the Aravis.

Last edited:

The Couch

Über Member
Was it Bardet who crashed in the TdF twice 2 years ago? One of them was in the TT??
Nope, that was the other Ag2R rider... J-C Peraud

(it was because of his - surprisingly - strong performance that year.. and since he had dropped out, he wasn't in the standings... that I selected him for my fantasy team last year...wasn't a bad choice to make :smile:)

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Adam Yates has brought Simon back to the yellow jersey group. Yellow jersey group getting much smaller, still at about a minute gap. Breakaway has crested the Aravis, Teklehaimanot has been first over all the climbs so far.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Nibali struggling to stay with Sky, Millar thinks he's defending his gap and avoiding going into the red.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Nibali struggling to stay with Sky, Millar thinks he's defending his gap and avoiding going into the red.

He's changed his mind now but I think he was right first time - Nibali has time in hand over Froome and he should be able to limit his losses to Froome while also reeling in Costa and Valverde on the final climb.

But we'll see!

Top Bottom