• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Martin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Porte

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
If that daffodil Kirby mentions farking birdsong once more I'll strangle the bastard

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I was out so tried to watch it live on Eurosport Player on my phone. This is what was on the channel that claimed to be showing the cycling:
IMG_4691.PNG

Yes, that's right, an empty tennis press centre with a man putting out drinks.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
If that daffodil Kirby mentions farking birdsong once more I'll strangle the bastard
Wouldn't it have been simpler just to tweet it?

So we've not seen Froome so out of form so close to the Tour before. What chance? Is he taking a more focused build up or is he losing his top end. The last two TdeF wins have each been a weaker performance than the previous. I'm left wondering if he's still got it, if he's as hungry for it.

Too Tyred

It's going to be a very exciting TDF! Excellent riding by Fugslang and Porte. Martin and Aru looking strong too. Not so much Froome, Contador and Valverde who must be riding for Quintana now. Exciting.

I have to say I've been very disappointed by Eurosport's coverage though. Dumped onto E2 and not much coverage of the actual stages. The TV guide seemingly didn't know what would be shown live or not. Then the highlights haven't been very good especially today. 1hr 30 minutes is a long time but it just threw us into the last climb and didn't say what had happened to Porte. Probably more a commentator problem than a pictures problem. It took ages for them to say what the stage bonuses were then their maths were shocking! This race is a fairly big deal in the world of cycling.

So we've not seen Froome so out of form so close to the Tour before. What chance? Is he taking a more focused build up or is he losing his top end. The last two TdeF wins have each been a weaker performance than the previous. I'm left wondering if he's still got it, if he's as hungry for it.
He's lost it.

Top Bottom