• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Martin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Porte

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Too Tyred

Next big race to look forward to! Cycling coming thick and fast!

I'd like to see Valverde win it. Liked him for years and he's in SCINTILLATING form!

Only sour taste is his link to Operacion Puerto. Once you get branded by doping there's doubt over every subsequent win. Would like to see Dan Martin do well too.

Jimidh

Veteran
If Froome is on form then he'll be hard to beat although the Sky train has been seen to be fallible at both the Vuelta and Tye Giro.

OP
OP
brommers

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Would like to see Dan Martin do well too.
I like Dan as well. The problem is that he is liable to lose at least a minute to Froome and some of the others in the TT and I don't think you can afford to do this in an 8 day race, of which stages 1,2,3 and 5 are likely to finish in sprints.

Adam4868

Guru
I have a good feeling about Bardet for this one.
Keep thinking that every year,although did well in the tour last year.I reckon he'll have a point to prove after getting booted of last race.Great descender !

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Keep thinking that every year,although did well in the tour last year.I reckon he'll have a point to prove after getting booted of last race.Great descender !

I forgot about Paris-Nice. Silly boy. The Criterium will be a real test of his form. Only problem is he's likely to lose even more time in the TT than Dan Martin. I also forgot that when he finished second last year the only TT was the 4km prologue.

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
I'm looking forward to the final stage on the 11th .... I've spent three holidays round there, and although I've not cycled the passes on the route that day, I've driven the Col des Saisies, the Cold des Aravis (with its great views of Mont Blanc) and the Col de la Colombiere several times. What a fantastic route. We are in for a visual treat.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Been looking through the startlist to make my picks for the punditry and there are a few interesting youngsters who would be worth keeping an eye on...

David Gaudu (FDJ) - won the Tour de l'Avenir last year and looks like a very promising climber.
Sam Oomen (Giant-Sunweb) - won the Tour de l'Ain last year and just finished 9th overall at the Tour of California.

You heard it here first! ;)

Top Bottom