• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Martin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Porte

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

400bhp

Guru
Porte to win this but not win the Tour

He has shown great form this year and I think in a 1 week race he won't have one of those real off-days he has in 3 week tours that kill his chances.

Yes, yes I know all that. Something just seems different about him this year. My mind was made up when he went up that climb in the Romandie out of the saddle. So, against previous years of me saying he was bollox my mind is made up.

I could be wrong though.:laugh:

Adam4868

Guru
Been looking through the startlist to make my picks for the punditry and there are a few interesting youngsters who would be worth keeping an eye on...

David Gaudu (FDJ) - won the Tour de l'Avenir last year and looks like a very promising climber.
Sam Oomen (Giant-Sunweb) - won the Tour de l'Ain last year and just finished 9th overall at the Tour of California.

You heard it here first! ;)
Thanks for the tips Smutch Kirby

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Yes, yes I know all that. Something just seems different about him this year. My mind was made up when he went up that climb in the Romandie out of the saddle. So, against previous years of me saying he was bollox my mind is made up.

I could be wrong though.:laugh:

Well I'm 100% with you that this race is Porte's to lose. I suspect he will be on top form and Froome not quite there which will mean he can take a couple of minutes on the mountain stages which will be too much for Froome to claw back on the TT

Wanna bet he won't crack on the Galibier though?

400bhp

Guru
Which stage is that?

I was just about to ask the same.:whistle:

Top Bottom