Critérium du Dauphiné 2019 **Spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Most of the Tour favourites have kept a fairly low profile this year, or it seems that way, so I really wonder what the form is going into this race. Can't see a full start list yet.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Most of the Tour favourites have kept a fairly low profile this year, or it seems that way, so I really wonder what the form is going into this race. Can't see a full start list yet.
Do we know if Quintana or Dumoulin are in it?

Geraint is taking an especially unusual low key warm up to his TdF defence.
The invisible man
He's gone to the Tour De suise hasn't he. I think that's an odd choice for TdF defence. Has anyone gone on from the TdS to win the Tour in the last decade or so, I can't think of anyone.

Adam4868

Guru
He's got a kilo to lose to be his tour weight he said ! I'm sure he'll be Tour fit by the start.But all the talk.of defending his victory...at best Ineos might say there joint leaders but Froome is the chosen one.Unless the unexpected happens.again.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Wow, EBH - that was slightly unexpected. I was a big supporter when he first appeared on the pro-cycling scene, but it's fair to say he's never fully lived up to early expectations. When you see him winning like this you wonder why he's never done better, because he's certainly got the goods.

Top Bottom