Critérium du Dauphiné Libéré...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raindog

er.....
ah, right :smile:

philipbh

Spectral Cyclist
philipbh said:
Apologies if you know this already - but you can adjust the recording settings (I think) for upto 30 mins before and after a scheduled

This "advice" is absolute rubbish - lost the end of yesterdays stage with 2.4Km still to go - some sort of bat and ball game for the first 40 odd minutes:angry:

Maximum setting is 10 minutes I have found out:blush:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
philipbh said:
This "advice" is absolute rubbish - lost the end of yesterdays stage with 2.4Km still to go - some sort of bat and ball game for the first 40 odd minutes:angry:

Maximum setting is 10 minutes I have found out:blush:
Why not set the machine to record the following programme as well then?

philipbh

Spectral Cyclist
ColinJ said:
Why not set the machine to record the following programme as well then?

Yes, but.....this is an excellent suggestion - I was too busy raging against the technology to think of this at the time :ohmy:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
GregCollins said:
1.4km before the finish and my poxy Sky+ box says 'End of recorded programme'

r's

Diawl! It did it again last night 4km out. For Tour of Switzerland I'm deffo going to have to investigate the overlappage/following programme recording options.

I thought the 'record this programme' rather than 'record at this time until this time' was supposed to be one of the software features on Uncle Ruperts Magic Box.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
lukesdad said:
Like a sack of spuds!:angry:

Not true actually - check the results yesterday - he certainly didn't disgrace himself. I reckon he's trying to go the Wiggins / Pinotti route of turning himself from a track pursuiter into an all-round road contender. We'll have to wait a season or two to see the results though.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Team Fiwip said:
Forever the optimist FM :biggrin:

He'll probably need to have some of what Pinotti's been having... B)

raindog

er.....
It's the big one today - don't miss it!

stage06profile_600.gif

Top Bottom