Critérium du Dauphiné *SPOILERS*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoyPSB

Über Member
Great coverage on Eurosport HD. I've really enjoyed listening to the commentary, especially the bits about Cadel's strops.

Degenkolb does look awesome - very Hushovdeqsue.

tigger

Über Member
I'm going to be distinctly unBritish and put my neck on the line. Wiggo to win this!

OP
OP
Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
You've got to wonder if Degenkolb is Cav's replacement in Stapeton's team - assuming Cav moves on for next season as was suggested as likely by one of the commentators (I forgot which)

I think you may be right. Of course he's still got Renshaw too, who's no mean sprinter himself (unless he leaves with Cav).

raindog

er.....
If Brad wins the Dauphiné I'll be the first to jump for joy, but I can't believe it'll happen. Probably depends how good Brajkovic is feeling, and whether or not Evans will go for it or save himself for the Tour.

raindog

er.....
ayup FM, you've changed your avatar - couldn't figure out what was going on there for a minute.
laugh.gif

raindog

er.....
I'm confused now, because you're not flying and you don't look like a monkey.
biggrin.gif

Nasty crash for Roche - lost his helmet too by the looks of things.

OP
OP
Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I'm confused now, because you're not flying and you don't look like a monkey.
biggrin.gif

Nasty crash for Roche - lost his helmet too by the looks of things.

Looks nasty... is he going to get back onto the bunch?

raindog

er.....
Superb win for Kern. Brad looking great, but as he says himself, tomorrow and Sunday will be much more difficult for him.

Keith Oates

Janner
A good performance by Wiggins that has surprised me but I'm very happy, as he says the next two days will be interesting and tough for him to keep the Yellow Jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom