criterium du daupine (spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Probably would have won. But hit the deck very hard.

Adam4868

Guru
I feel for him ! I get the feeling he's chomping at the bit too much,where Kwiatowski looked relaxed ?

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I’ve just caught up this evening. Great time from G considering but what happened to Warren Barguil? Cunning tactical genius pre TdF or form gone?

Adam4868

Guru
As Brommers said 21 seconds is nowt really,hes up with most of the GC.You would have fancied him for the win if he could.of stayed upright.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Is it me or does he catch the white road markings just before the off? maybe that caused enough loss of traction for the wheel to go assuming he was pushing the envelope on the corner.
Which of course you are going to do i guess if you want a chance of winning?

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Is it me or does he catch the white road markings just before the off? maybe that caused enough loss of traction for the wheel to go assuming he was pushing the envelope on the corner.
Which of course you are going to do i guess if you want a chance of winning?
I thought that at first but in the slo mo replay it looked like he lost traction at some point after the paint.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I've seen that crash four times and it doesn't get any better. Horrible. Geraint called it "slap out" and it really was. He almost risked whiplash the way he slapped into the ground like a fish.

Great win by Kwiato. And what about those Nibali and Bardet performances?

bpsmith

Veteran
Gutted for G. Chin on floor when it happened. He’s had a bad run recently, but he was pushing the pace today and these things sadly happen.

Top Bottom