Cromford Road Rage: Appeal for Information

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just received this on my Facebook from an Elise Canning

Please Share
Someone out there must know the person who did this to my husband.
This road rage was a deliberate and malicious attack. The man who did this was not going to stop until he did my husband damage. Please if you know anything contact Derbyshire Police asking for P.C. Stuart

Here is Mark's account of what happened with a description of the driver and passenger of the Range Rover.

On Sunday 11August at approx 11.30 am I was deliberately knocked off my bike by a man driving an old green range rover on the A6 near whatstandwell, between Cromford and Amber gate.
The driver took objection to me shaking my head at him in his mirror after he pulled out in front of me, just before whatstandwell bridge, causing me to break heavily to avoid hitting him.
After twice getting out of the car to run at me across the road he decided to use the vehicle to hit me rather than his fists. The car didn't stop and the police want to talk to the driver as would I.
I have suffered multiple road rash, bruised shoulder and sternum and a broken hand, as well as £400 of damage to my bike.
If anybody lives in the area and knows of any old green range rovers or indeed witnessed the incident, please can you let me know. Any help towards catching this person would be greatly appreciated.
The driver was of a large build and in his late 50s/60s with grey hair, there was also a woman in the car at the time with grey hair.
Any help would be appreciated.

971588_10151664031368743_1994953657_n.jpg

Leodis

Veteran
Shocking, the effin coward once found should get life.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
These wonkers in their 4x4's seem to dislike us cyclists. Especially those who drive those penis extension,small man,fat inadequate man objects with the words "Animal" on the side with those chrome roll bars and those offensive bull bars! The punishment for these nobbers(if caught)should be that they are forced to do a 30 mile hilly bike ride with the words I am an inconsiderate bastard on their backs!:gun:

Inadequate man's thing to make him feel bigger!.......

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiGJKClyuNc
:dry:

classic33

Leg End Member
These wonkers in their 4x4's seem to dislike us cyclists. Especially those who drive those penis extension,small man,fat inadequate man objects with the words "Animal" on the side with those chrome roll bars and those offensive bull bars! The punishment for these nobbers(if caught)should be that they are forced to do a 30 mile hilly bike ride with the words I am an inconsiderate b****** on their backs!:gun:

Inadequate man's thing to make him feel bigger!.......

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiGJKClyuNc
:dry:
Woman down the road from me drives one just like that.

Was telling Mrs V about this and she had, had it posted to her face book as well as its a friend of one of her old school friends.... So hopefully because of the wide coverage someone will shop him

Top Bottom