Cross on Bike Channel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
World Champs this weekend. Just watched the women's race - just superb. Well worth a look.
Here it is on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=SpPfsB1rwpw

Due to mostly limited coverage in the past I have never really watched Cross, but I have been trying to catch it when I can this year- not making a point of seeking it out, but if I spot it's on and I am doing nothing else* then I'll have a look - and starting to really enjoy it. The recent cross/road "crossover" events** such as the races included in the Napoleon Games series are fast becoming my favourite events outwith the Classics***

* I seldom do anything so that covers most of my life
** I know they are not "crossover" but I thought I'd use the term to aid youngsters to understand
*** other "non-classic" events are also available and fall within this category

**** I have probably now used up more of this post to asterixed ramblings than the main narrative (and don't go looking for where I had **** earlier...)

lyn1

Über Member
just took out the Eurosport player, 12 months for 19.99. Offer on till end of Jan.
Reluctantly me too. Fortunately we have a good internet connection. Getting fed up with Sky. Notwithstanding threatening to leave them every year and thereby getting a big discount for the next year, it is becoming less worthwhile given they are losing coverage in a number of areas.

OP
OP
Flick of the Elbow
Thank you Bike Channel for bringing us the DVV Trofee and Soudal Classics series this season - most enjoyable. Fingers crossed for more of the same next year, better still if you can bring us the World Cup and World Champs too.

Top Bottom