Cross or Road

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norm

I've had one slow puncture in nearly 500 miles on all sorts of surfaces (I reckon that more than half it's life has been away from roads) which I think is quite good.

I'm sure that there are better (I'm thinking Marathon Plus Tour for replacements) but I'm happy enough with the standard rubber until they wear out.

Brandane

Legendary Member
The Jogger said:
So are the tyres that come with the tricross prone to puncture ?

They are if you are stupid enough to take the bike onto glass infested cycle paths in and around some of the less attractive areas of the west of Scotland :laugh:.

Just as well they put Buckfast in green bottles. At least it's easier to spot after the clowns have smashed their empties :smile:.

Other than that the standard tyres are fine. Just that the puncture resistance is better for my needs, hence why I changed to Armadillos.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Norm said:
Commission is 10%, I'll forward my bank details. xx(

No problem Norm, I will make it easier for you and send you MY bank details. Just as soon as I've done the same for some Nigerian Prince who needs the details to help him shift a few million out of his country. All I have to do is find a few grand up front to pay some "expenses", then I will get a 10% commission and will never have to work again :biggrin:.

Top Bottom