Crumbles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Over the last couple of years i have been making various Crumbles myself , mainly apple and when in season other fruits .

Whilst talking with one of my work customers he mentioned that every so often he made crumbles as well , which surprised me somewhat , he then asked if i had ever tried banana crumble so said no but had wanted to make one , so today's crumble baking session was one large apple and mixed fruit one and a smaller banana crumble .
Well the banana was lovely and i will be doing another one for sure ^_^

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I'm unconvinced. Banana crumble?

PK99

Legendary Member
Over the last couple of years i have been making various Crumbles myself , mainly apple and when in season other fruits .

Whilst talking with one of my work customers he mentioned that every so often he made crumbles as well , which surprised me somewhat , he then asked if i had ever tried banana crumble so said no but had wanted to make one , so today's crumble baking session was one large apple and mixed fruit one and a smaller banana crumble .
Well the banana was lovely and i will be doing another one for sure ^_^

Banana and apple crumble is yum.

We have loads of stewed down Victoria Plums in the freezer, we tried plum and forced rhubarb last week and it was fanastic

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Any crumble is good with a heart-wrecking quantity of double cream.:hungry:

Top Bottom