Cube attain gtc pro carbon disc (please discard)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jamieyorky

Veteran
Not on the frame, however I do own two Cubes and one being a Agree Gtc Sl and its been a amazing bike 👍

Origamist

Legendary Member
I had a 2016 model and it was solid, dependable and comfortable for commuting duties. 105 series transmission and Cube finishing kit was well suited to the frame. I'd describe the ride as planted but uninspiring. It has a geometry more in keeping with endurance road, so not snappy but predictable and easy going. IIRC, the stack was a little higher and the reach a little shorter than I'm used too, but it was easy to dial in the riding position with a new stem and a bit of aft adjustment on the seatpost. There was space for tyres that measured 32mm too.

It does have hidden mudguard mounts, but the Cube guards themselves were underwhelming. The Syntace x12 thru axles were great, you just need to remember a multi-tool to open them if you get a puncture on a ride.

I had the bike for three years, but picked up a ti frame in the sales and swopped over the parts. I'd still recommend it though - good value for money, reasonably light, OK wheels, competent handling, but it was never a bike that I was truly enamored with...

Last edited:
Top Bottom