Cube or ribble

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ste pt1

stevey

Guru
Personally the cube lovely looking bike In my top 3 if I had the funds would Def get it

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
that was the dilemma I was in a few weeks back, toyed with the idea of a Dolan ( same kind of thing as the Ribble option ) and was between that and the Cube. Cube won it for me on the basis I could at least get a sit on one. However bought neither :tongue: which was not the plan. Not much help I know but if it was between the two it would be the Cube.

SS Retro

Ribbles a better spec with far more bang for your buck! Ultimately the choice is yours and once you have your chosen bike I doubt you will give the other one a second thought.

OP
OP
Ste pt1

Ste pt1

Gran fondo is an old frame with external cables the azzurro is a better frame but again if I get the fondo I'll still have the same wheels and admin fee( can only go to £1000 (cws) I think personally the cube is better specced but the ribble is better looking

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
[
Gran fondo is an old frame with external cables the azzurro is a better frame but again if I get the fondo I'll still have the same wheels and admin fee( can only go to £1000 (cws) I think personally the cube is better specced but the ribble is better looking
yep that was the issue for me as well along with buying from planetx which was even more money. In the end I actually got deal through a lbs which made all of my original choices defunct.

jim55

Guru
iv just picked up the cube ,great bike and very well specced ,its got a lot of wee details/very well finished and imo a better brand than ribble ,its the bmw of bikes whereas ribble is a ,,er,,,rover :thumbsup:

Top Bottom