Cube or ribble

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
I have a Cube Peloton race as my commuter and I do like it, but the Ribble looks good :smile:
Ride them both before spending any dosh

OP
OP
Ste pt1

Ste pt1

They won't let me ride a ribble which is crazy if I'm to spend £1000 ,went to leisure lakes bikes near southport and they couldn't have been more friendlier ,they will get me a 56 and a 58 cube in so I can get sized up heads telling me cube heart telling me the ribble but the more I think about it it's the wheels and the £65 admin fee from ribble that's pulling me away from the azzurro

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Ive never understood the reasoning behind wanting to ride a bike up and down a side road before you buy it . For a start you are riding a second hand bike that every tyre kicker with a day off has ridden and added to that you can tell nothing about the bike by going up and down the road once or twice that you couldn't find out by just sitting on it in the shop .
Why not hire one of each for the weekend and really ride them ?

OP
OP
Ste pt1

Ste pt1

Surely it makes more sence to get the right size frame why would anymore want to spend £100's / £1000's of their hard earned money I. A bike that's too small/big

OP
OP
Ste pt1

Ste pt1

What a headache just to throw a spanner in the works I've found a 2013 cube agree gtc pro for under £1000, full carbon with 105/ultegra

vickster

Legendary Member
Can you use C2W if it's reduced, you'll want to check, some retailers won't take the vouchers if not RRP

OP
OP
Ste pt1

Ste pt1

As far as I'm aware you can but I'll have to ask the retailer if not I'm sticking with the cube

OP
OP
Ste pt1

Ste pt1

Got measured up for the cube I'm 5ft 10" so I'm been told to get a 58 " where as other bikes tend to be a 56 are the sizings different with cubes

Top Bottom