Cup final day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

so tomorrow is the big day....who is it this year? Oh yes Pompy vs some team from the north I think...anyway...more to the point why don't we get it's a cup final knockout etc these days?

Abitrary

If we're all honest MU and chelsea haters, we're still looking forward to next wednesday even more.

Come on MU... kill the chelsea saps.

MichaelM

Guru
Bigtallfatbloke said:
so tomorrow is the big day....who is it this year? Oh yes Pompy vs some team from the north I think...anyway...more to the point why don't we get it's a cup final knockout etc these days?

You can buy all the players you want, but you can't buy the cup.
(Or the prmiership for that matter)

Renard

Bigtallfatbloke said:
anyway...more to the point why don't we get it's a cup final knockout etc these days?

There's not the same build up there used to be. Although in those days there were a lot less televised games.

I went to my Mum's earlier this morning (09:15ish), and just as I passed the Polish War Memorial (A40 in London - not a million miles from Wemberlee) there were two bedenimed, scarfed (blue?) middle-aged men standing in this nondescript place, on the pavement, partying on Stella Artois. Rows of semi-detached houses were casting an eye on these semi-detatched people.
Were they from Cardifster United up North, or Portsea Rangers?
Yours - confused of Rugbyland ;)

:smile:

I predict the talentless Baros will decide the game by picking the ball up in both hands by the halfway line and manually throwing it in the back of the net. Naturally none of the officials will see anything wrong in this.

Bitter Baggies fan ? You bet ! But we're coming for revenge ;).

Top Bottom