Current ring tone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
On my nokia 3310 i have just a normal boring ring. I still cant here the stupid thing when i'm on my bike. And it turns itself off sometimes sometimes.:biggrin:

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Ringer always off, set to vibrate. It scares me a little less that way.

Unless i've got it in a left breast pocket, in which case it has me clutching at my chest, convinced i'm about to die.

Melvil

Membrane said:
Ah, ABBA, that brings back memories.

Don't feel embarrassed, you should be in good company, wasn't there an ABBA revival recently?

When I was a teenager and learning to drive, I got in the car and an Abba song (I think it was Dancing Queen) was playing on the car stereo. I said to my instructor 'Clive, what's this shoot on the radio?' and he almost punched me in the face(!) - he was pretty much Abba's number one fan....and also a complete headcase as demonstrated by the time he took me to an airfield to practice emergency stops at 80mph(!!!)

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Melvil said:
When I was a teenager and learning to drive, I got in the car and an Abba song (I think it was Dancing Queen) was playing on the car stereo. I said to my instructor 'Clive, what's this shoot on the radio?' and he almost punched me in the face(!) - he was pretty much Abba's number one fan....and also a complete headcase as demonstrated by the time he took me to an airfield to practice emergency stops at 80mph(!!!)

oh yeh, that old trick :biggrin:

Monkey Boy

REM, Losing my religion
I've got a week off on holiday next week so I'll be splicing the Eddie vHalen Beat It solo and stickin it on. Now that is a quality piece of geeetar playin.

Bokonon

Über Member
My mobile phone (it's silver, I think it is a Nokia) uses a built in tone called 'Bike Bell,' which is essentially just ring ring.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
which is more than the tv series did

Pete

Mine is an old Nokia 3310 as well, with built-in 'composer' so I've transcribed classical tunes either from memory or from the score. Currently it's a strain from a well-known piano concerto and I reckon probably unique as a ringtone. At least I know it's mine!

Now the question: what modern phones come with a built-in composer (using the phone keys)? Or do you have to pay extra for some download gizmo?

Flippin' Monkey Boy - I have just spent the last 10 watching guitar clips on youtube - addictive or what? :biggrin:

I have something called 'Boulevard' on my Nokia slidy front thing. Bloody useless thing. No battery life and I can't/won't hear the ringtone xx(:biggrin:

Shaun

Founder
The Scooby Doo theme - a slight modification to the original one (MP3 editing fun :biggrin:), so I know it's unique!!! xx(:biggrin:

Top Bottom