Cyclaire pumps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brock

It's a pump with gauge that easily pumps upto 100 PSI that you can carry hanging off your frame. If there's an alternative let me know.

Brock said:
It's a pump with gauge that easily pumps upto 100 PSI that you can carry hanging off your frame. If there's an alternative let me know.

topeak%20road%20morph%20gauge.jpg

Topeak Road Morph?

alfablue

The Road Morph is an excellent pump and is as easy to use as the Cyclaire, just in a different way - I have both, at the moment I am slightly favouring the Cycleaire, though not for any significant reason.

Brock

Cunobelin said:
Topeak Road Morph?

Well umm yes but that doesn't count because umm I didn't realise it had a gauge. I bet it's not a very good gauge anyway. :biggrin:

Interesting that you say the cord is too short with the cyclaire, I tend to adopt a 'starting the lawnmower' bent over pose when I use mine, which gives a longer stroke and alleviates the length problem.

simoncc

I've got a Top Peak mini pump that I bought a few years ago. It's rubbish. Is this Road Morph good enough to pump up a 700x28 tyre to about 80psi fairly quickly?

gwhite

Über Member
That should present no problem at all. I've bought three of these on ebay for around half-price. The guy is based in the States though the pumps are posted from Tawain.

alfablue

simoncc said:
I've got a Top Peak mini pump that I bought a few years ago. It's rubbish. Is this Road Morph good enough to pump up a 700x28 tyre to about 80psi fairly quickly?
Easily good enough

gwhite

Über Member
What's his seller name?

s.gif
racing2wheels
s.gif
is the guy you want.

Top Bottom