Cycle Chat Saddle Library Proposal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Permissions problem, can't see it.

OP
OP
Baggy

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
I've pm'd Admin to ask if he can look at the permissions so hopefully everyone can read it soon!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
How disappointing - no prize, but I was surprised that I have the right permission! :smile:

dmoan

Guru
Looks good to me Baggy - I'll be happy to contribute my spare Specialized Alias saddles to the 'central library'.

Just one question - will I still own any saddle I contribute to the library pool? I'm not interested in selling any kit, but I don't really want to give it away for ever either, if you see what I mean!

bonj2

surely once someone finds a saddle they like, they want to then buy it so they can keep it and not have to give it back.

Shaun

Founder
bonj2 said:
surely once someone finds a saddle they like, they want to then buy it so they can keep it and not have to give it back.

I think that's the whole point of the saddle library.

Instead of shelling out the cash to try them all, you get a short-term try-out and if you like it, return it to the library and go buy a new one from your preferred shoppe.

This way you get to try a few different ones for a small outlay ... :blush:

Oh, and Baggy, permissions should be okay now. :smile:

Cheers,
Shaun :smile:

bonj2

Admin said:
I think that's the whole point of the saddle library.

Instead of shelling out the cash to try them all, you get a short-term try-out and if you like it, return it to the library and go buy a new one from your preferred shoppe.

This way you get to try a few different ones for a small outlay ... :biggrin:

Oh, and Baggy, permissions should be okay now. ;)

Cheers,
Shaun :smile:

well sod that. what do I gain?
What about the people who haven't had that luxury, and who've shelled out for a saddle that is not their ideal one and they now want to sell it?

dmoan

Guru
Option 2 (Directly from owner) of the proposal seems to meet the needs of both buyers and sellers.

Top Bottom