Cycle Chat Saddle Library Proposal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Permissions problem, can't see it.

Looks good to me Baggy - I'll be happy to contribute my spare Specialized Alias saddles to the 'central library'.

Just one question - will I still own any saddle I contribute to the library pool? I'm not interested in selling any kit, but I don't really want to give it away for ever either, if you see what I mean!

bonj2

surely once someone finds a saddle they like, they want to then buy it so they can keep it and not have to give it back.

Shaun

Founder
bonj2 said:
surely once someone finds a saddle they like, they want to then buy it so they can keep it and not have to give it back.

I think that's the whole point of the saddle library.

Instead of shelling out the cash to try them all, you get a short-term try-out and if you like it, return it to the library and go buy a new one from your preferred shoppe.

This way you get to try a few different ones for a small outlay ... :blush:

Oh, and Baggy, permissions should be okay now. :smile:

Cheers,
Shaun :smile:

bonj2

Admin said:
I think that's the whole point of the saddle library.

Instead of shelling out the cash to try them all, you get a short-term try-out and if you like it, return it to the library and go buy a new one from your preferred shoppe.

This way you get to try a few different ones for a small outlay ... :biggrin:

Oh, and Baggy, permissions should be okay now. ;)

Cheers,
Shaun :smile:

well sod that. what do I gain?
What about the people who haven't had that luxury, and who've shelled out for a saddle that is not their ideal one and they now want to sell it?

Top Bottom