Cycle Chat Velogames Tour de France 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I clicked out and then back in, and on visiting team I when I scrolled down the page spotted that I had automatically been added

Last edited:
I am in, got a sweep stake going at work. £2 in and winner takes all. Will be nervously watching both the CC and work velogame leagues.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I used same as last year and where it says enter code,scrolled down page and it had cyclechat link to click on.Hope this helps

Nope, but the code in the Giro thread as posted by @Mike_P has done the trick, so my guess is you had to have taken part in another game this year to be already in the CC league for the Tour - which I haven't. Anyway, it's sorted now and that's all that matters.

Not that I'm going to win the damn thing.

Mike_P

Guru
Had problems logging into Velogames today, name and password entered and the login box gets stuck accepting them; resolution reload the page and am logged in. Happened both on mobile and laptop so presumably a general problem.

Venod

Eh up
Had problems logging into Velogames today, name and password entered and the login box gets stuck accepting them; resolution reload the page and am logged in. Happened both on mobile and laptop so presumably a general problem.

I have this problem every time I try to log in.
I select a page from my history that I was logged in on and that lets me in.

MichaelO

Veteran
Looks like Velogames won’t run for the Tour :sad: Wonder what the “legal claim” is?!

Attachments

• 98880F8E-A848-4616-9A83-993ECE0F0176.png
    98880F8E-A848-4616-9A83-993ECE0F0176.png
    53 KB · Views: 46

400bhp

Guru
ASO would have pulled the plug I think. They’ve launched their own game and unsurprisingly it’s very similar to velogames. I’ve entered a team

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
That's a bit shite. I don't think I've got the energy to go through the rigmarole of registering a new team in a different game. Especially not if the bastards running it have lawyered another game out of existence.

@Pro Tour Punditry Watch out - they'll be coming for you next...

Top Bottom