Cycle Clothing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nilling

Über Member
Cooser said:
I suppose football shorts would do the job there're fairly thin and man made fibres? I'm doing about 15 miles at a time for now but am aiming to up it over the next few weeks.

Argh! Just check to see if there is an inside seam on those football shorts. As that seam against the saddle will chaff away at your thighs

Perry

domtyler said:
Just get some cycling clothes, lycra shorts, jersey and so on and get used to wearing them now. Your nearest and dearest will happily take the piss at first but the novelty soon wears off, even if you have to walk through a busy office first thing in the morning.

Oh well, at least I'm not the only one

rootes

You need some Endura 3/4 baggy shorts

They come with a removable 'proper' cycling short that goes underneath.

I have used a pair nealry everyday for 2 years - they are super confortable and the pockets are great... and no faults etc

Use with the liner short on short rides and with a longer..

simply one of the best cycle garments I have ever owned! often say in them at work when can;t be bothered to change it trousers and shirt

1195167583-94748_full.jpg

most LB sell them and they do two colors

nilling

Über Member
domtyler said:
Just get some cycling clothes, lycra shorts, jersey and so on and get used to wearing them now. Your nearest and dearest will happily take the piss at first but the novelty soon wears off, even if you have to walk through a busy office first thing in the morning.

Never! Straight off the bike, carry rucksack in front to cover my modesty and straight to the loos to get changed. I'd get slaughtered if i walked through the office lol :evil:

Top Bottom