Cycle Clubs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
redddraggon said:
I think you need to look at the CTC, Manchester Wheelers does do a lot of Midweek evening stuff these days, but it tends to be proper training, sort of thrashing it for a couple of hours. With you asking for a "good club" I thought that's what you were asking for ;)

You quoted someone else but I think the above is relevant to me, as I said midweek evenings I'm often busy, the exceptions to this are Tuesday and Thursdays when Im free till half eight or so. If they are out training, thats actually good for me since I was more refering to im not free to head out on a 75 mile ride (3-4 hours) in weekday evenings.

Tuesday ride out, Thursday club 10!

OP
OP
Simba

Simba

Specialized Allez 24 Rider
I am fitter than I thought, we did 35 miles, no cafe breaks for all those whinging about it.

potsy

Rambler
Fluffy said:
I am fitter than I thought, we did 35 miles, no cafe breaks for all those whinging about it.
Nice one fluffy,better riding with someone else ain't it? Bet you'll feel it tomorrow(should have had that cafe stop);)

OP
OP
Simba

Simba

Specialized Allez 24 Rider
aJohnson said:
And alot of it into head wind, was a good ride.

Most of it was into the wind really. It was fun doing 41mph down that big hill though. I do need more training uphill though. But, my climbing will improve in time. I am kinda feeling it now as I didn't have any down time as I had to work straight after it.

And yea its more enjoyable with a buddy or a group.

Top Bottom