Cycle friendly cafes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dodgy

At a minimum I would at least ask them to credit you.

They're not monetising it, and besides, it was mostly people sending me their recommendations that helped put my list together.
Yes it would be nice if they were open about how they got such a head start, but I'll let it go, besides I'm not a facebooker.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
A border and then "File not found" where I assume some sort of map should be (see attached).

Also, do any of these sites say what "cycle friendly" means to them? I've had a disagreement with a user on another site because I think it should mean at least somewhere easy and secure to lock the bikes and a way to refill the water bottles, while they think that kerbside Sheffield stands in London or having to carry the bike past tables to a garden are good enough.

Attachments

• Screenshot-2019-5-30 Cafe Network.png
    Screenshot-2019-5-30 Cafe Network.png
    103.9 KB · Views: 12

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
A border and then "File not found" where I assume some sort of map should be (see attached).

Also, do any of these sites say what "cycle friendly" means to them? I've had a disagreement with a user on another site because I think it should mean at least somewhere easy and secure to lock the bikes and a way to refill the water bottles, while they think that kerbside Sheffield stands in London or having to carry the bike past tables to a garden are good enough.

Yes there is a map:

upload_2019-5-30_19-52-2.png

Top Bottom