Cycle Hire in Italy (Lombardy)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dirtybackbeat

Hi all, I know this is quite specific and I hope I've posted in the right place?
I'm going on holiday to Lake Iseo in Montecampione in the Lombardy region. I really want to hire a bike, possibly have a go at mountain biking while I'm there. The only thing I can find online is expensive places that deliver (veloce and bikerentalplus) that don't do 1 day hire.
Wondering if anyone has any experience of hiring bikes in Italy, especially in this region or how I might track down somewhere online?
any help would be great.
Thanks.

Hmm. Oddly, I was there (Iseo and Montecampione) on Sunday for the Giro. I also hired a bike in Riva the previous week, but that is a long way from Iseo,so not much help. For what it is worth, we hired brand new Cannondale road bikes in Riva for 30 euros a day. We took our own pedals and shoes. Mountain bikes were much more readily available. We did not spend long in Iseo as we just dropped in for a look on our way back from the stage. I know that some of the hotels in that area do bikes for guests. Quite a big thing, so I would guess you will get something. We have borrowed bikes from hotels in Italy for nothing in the past, but they have been a bit rough (to the point of dangerous.) Not much help, I know, but a start.

Top Bottom