cycle ireland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

jags

Guru
well put together site me thinks.
i live on the northeast coast so i know a lot of the routes in my area . Boyne Valley . Newgrange, Monasteboice ,once u head north it get's a bit hilly but the views are worth the effort as long as it's not raining .

tyred

Legendary Member
I have reason to be in Dundalk at the end of the month. If the weather is sensible and I've got round to putting my Brompton back together I might check out the Cooley route.

OP
OP
J

jags

Guru
tough cycle but lovely hope the weather is kind to you bring the wet gear just in case.:rain:

OP
OP
J

jags

Guru
i reckon nothing much has changed ,the west coast is sure stunning especially by bike.

OP
OP
J

jags

Guru
no bother Rich i'll buy you a coffee or even 2 show you some lovely cycling if the weather is kind.

Adam4868

Guru
I have reason to be in Dundalk at the end of the month. If the weather is sensible and I've got round to putting my Brompton back together I might check out the Cooley route.
Slieve Gullion,silent valley some of my favourite rides in bad weather have been there.

OP
OP
J

jags

Guru
never cycled over slieve gullion but i did cycle around it or near enough started in blackrock to dundalk/ carlinford/ o meath /newry headed up to some big lake hell of a climb then onto jonesborough back to dundalk and finally blackrock ,80miles or there abouts tough enough day in the saddle but worth the efford.

Adam4868

Guru
It's my Mrs home,so get to take bike at Xmas time and get out around there.Gorgeous part of the world,must be one of the best kept secrets out there !

Top Bottom