Cycle Lanes - And 'law'?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

apollo179

Please don't argue on my account. I asked the question and got the response I needed. It's nice to see most of you handle such threads professionally but I could see such arguing putting some newer members off coming back.

Not me mind. I'm used to it, I'm part of a few forums and have been for years.

Either way, sorted now. I understand what the crack is. Thanks to all contributors of the thread.

Hey Donny no worries and dont be detered from posting again. There are some nasty types out there whos only contribution is to critiscise others but most of us are freindly and welcome posts like yours as the vitality of the forum and the spark that triggered a lively discussion.
And remember in the right circumstances ignorance is an excuse , not a legal defence but a jolly good excuse. :thumbsup:.

Zoiders

Do not feed the troll.

Especialy a troll who claims to come from Stoke On Trent - as I have heard that one before recently.

Lock this FFS.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
perhaps we should leave these fine judgements to the mods.........
witchfinder-general.jpg

(thinks - crikey, must lay off the streetview thingy)

apollo179

A500, it's the biggest road in the city.

Trolls do so love google maps/streetview when creating alternate personas.

I presumed you were calling me a troll , but maybe im just oversensitive and you wernt. Anyways no harm done.

OP
OP
D

DonnyDarko

What the hell?! haha

I've just checked out my old posts. Seems you think I'm a troll? And perhaps not from Stoke on Trent?

I run www.electriciansforums.co.uk and related websites (cross-promoted from that site). You can do a whois on nominet.org.uk to find the owner of that. I think admins and / or moderators will be able to confirm (but not publicise) that the email address for my account here, matches the owner of said forum I 'claim' to own.

I genuinely wanted to ask the questions I asked, and I genuinely got the answers for them. No need to wind people up now, Zoiders, you'd end up looking like a troll maybe?

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
6 pages worth of good reading :laugh:

Top Bottom