Cycle Live Nottingham (prev Great Notts Bike Ride)...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RegG

Über Member
My partner and I completed the Maid Marian Route of Cycle Live Nottingham (formerly the Great Notts Bike Ride) yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed what was a well organised event. OK, so we only did the 25 mile route but that was a great achievement for both of us as it is the first time we have experienced any form of group riding. And we completed it in what I consider to be a very respectable 2 Hours 18 minutes. My daughter, her partner, my partners son and another friend all did the 50 mile route so a big thumbs up to them.:thumbsup:

Many thanks to the organisers :bravo:and we look forward to taking part again next year. Who knows, we may even attempt 50 miles!

rugby bloke

Veteran
Excellent work, onwards and upwards. It always great to hear about people enjoying their cycling.

IBarrett

Über Member
Well done. It doesn't matter what the distance was, its that you did it.
I did it too and I can't say I enjoyed the start but the weather cleared up for us.
I hope you don't have too many aches and pains today.

OP
OP
RegG

RegG

Über Member
Well done. It doesn't matter what the distance was, its that you did it.
I did it too and I can't say I enjoyed the start but the weather cleared up for us.
I hope you don't have too many aches and pains today.

Thanks. Which route did you do? The weather wasn't looking good for our 10am start but did clear up before we set off which was a bonus!

IBarrett

Über Member
Thanks. Which route did you do? The weather wasn't looking good for our 10am start but did clear up before we set off which was a bonus!
Thanks Reg. I did the 100 mile 'Little John'
We set off from the park at 7:30am just as the heavens opened and the first hour was absolutely horrible. Thankfully it cleared up and we got round and home before the skies opened again.

OP
OP
RegG

RegG

Über Member
Thanks Reg. I did the 100 mile 'Little John'
We set off from the park at 7:30am just as the heavens opened and the first hour was absolutely horrible. Thankfully it cleared up and we got round and home before the skies opened again.

Wow! I doubt if I will ever get to that distance but a big well done to you! :bravo:

Top Bottom