Cycle Social

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've joined and have noticed a number (albeit small number) of CC people have also joined. It would be a great site if the CC content was accessible from it; we'd then have the best of both worlds. All the chat and blogs as good as Katherine's easily to hand. The blogging is pretty dull at the moment.

Have to say I do feel a bit of a traitor but i'm still logging miles to the CC team on cyclogs. ;)

There was a time that this site was struggling along with just a few members. I wouldn't be surprised if this sort of social networking site will really take off for sport / interest specific communities, wouldn't it be better to be there in the formative part to influence what it looks like.

Windy

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
buggi said:
well, you can't look at facebook unless you join, so i don't see the difference. it never stopped millions of people joining that. i'll probably have a go later.
I went to take a look at facebook but it wouldn't let me unless I joined, so I didn't... ;)

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Since joining Cycle social I keep getting pms from horny wenches eager to tour with me and cook for me and have my children...I have to spend hours just deleting them each day, it's become a bit of a bind to be honest...seems that these ladies just can't help themselves...must be my stunning good looks in the sig pic...hmm..if you dont believe me just sign up and try it out...truely amazing.

OP
OP
C

CharlieBoy

I agree - that is exactly how I see it - why is facebook ok and this not? this is dedicated to cyclists and it seems be gaining a good crowd and all... There is no way the forums are as fruitful as CycleChat though. I can only recommed it at the moment :-)

OP
OP
C

CharlieBoy

I had the same problem, it's a real trial dealing with all these CS lycra clad women each day. I may have to change my email address :-)

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
.... what if?

..they were all as good looking as me and Charlie?;)

Top Bottom