Cycle to work day 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rivers

How far can I go?
I cycled in this morning, as per usual. B2B was a mess though, debris, tree branches, and a few limbs every where. It was a "dodge the obstacle" kind of morning

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Had to drive to work.. drove home at lunchtime, changed, cycled 6 miles to work ready to ride home again. Gotta get on the bike (and I have to drive again tomorrow :sad:)

Slick

Guru
I forgot that I was working away from home and currently stuck in the premier inn Dartford, so no cycling at all this week for me.

toffee

Guru
If someone can move my office closer to home I'll quite happily cycle in . However, presently the 32 miles each way is just a bit much.

Stinboy

Über Member
I cycled in this morning, as per usual. B2B was a mess though, debris, tree branches, and a few limbs every where. It was a "dodge the obstacle" kind of morning

Sounds like you rode through a zombie apocalypse :-)

rivers

How far can I go?
If someone can move my office closer to home I'll quite happily cycle in . However, presently the 32 miles each way is just a bit much.
drive halfway, cycle the rest?

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I'm a cycle commuter for the whole year so the Cycle to Work day means nothing to me especially as every year they've held it I've either been on leave (as I am this year) or it's been my rest day so I've never taken part!

Miles have been pledged anyhow for the free draw and I may ride past the office as a token gesture as I did last year.

Didn't get out until late afternoon, but did do the ride by, even though it required a bit of a diversion.

Top Bottom