Cycle to Work Scheme - number of bikes....

How many cycle to work bikes do you have/have you had?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jimbo Xiii

Uke playing,bike riding,game obsessed human.
One - almost.

Just been sized up for a Boardman Road Race that I'm picking up Friday morning. Can't wait, had a massive grin on my face all morning. Surprisingly, I needed the XL frame as well.

Sandra6

Veteran
I wanted to get one through the scheme, but was told I had to pay tax to qualify. I don't know if that's true or not though.
Some of the information I've read makes it sound far more complicated than I expected.
I do know of a LBS that allowed a person to buy not only a bike for himself but two for his children at the same time. Still not sure what I think about that.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I wanted to get one through the scheme, but was told I had to pay tax to qualify. I don't know if that's true or not though.
Some of the information I've read makes it sound far more complicated than I expected.
I do know of a LBS that allowed a person to buy not only a bike for himself but two for his children at the same time. Still not sure what I think about that.

A small number of bike shops do interest free credit for for buying bikes. Many people are not aware of that or would not qualify though.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Found out this is definitely not happening where I work. I have an aversion to credit in any form so in a way it has made a decision for me. That being said my first singlespeed will be ready soon, and that may well quell my bike lust :smile:

__________________________________________________________________________________
Sent from a Victorian Terrace house, red brick, 1882 build.

Top Bottom