CycleChat gear swaps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BSRU

A Human Being
Yes it is still available
I'll take it off your hands for £30, how do you want me to pay?

Psycolist

NINJA BYKALIST
I came to this thread thinking it was going to be an indepth investigation and discussion about gear ratios, traditional versus compact, short versus long, and all I find is a load of people with the same trouble as m'self. :blink: That is, the truth of that what we see in the mirror isnt what everybody else sees nor what clothing manufacturers make for us. ho hum

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I came to this thread thinking it was going to be an indepth investigation and discussion about gear ratios, traditional versus compact, short versus long, and all I find is a load of people with the same trouble as m'self. :blink: That is, the truth of that what we see in the mirror isnt what everybody else sees nor what clothing manufacturers make for us. ho hum
The problem wasn't one of self perception! The tape measure doesn't lie so when you carefully and repeatedly measure yourself to establish a chest size, then refer the manufacturers size charts and choose a size 'up' from the recommended to allow for comfort but the delivered garment is still too tight to wear I think it is clear where the fault lies. Then add to this that it is a widespread problem (no pun intended!) then the manufacturer is clearly missleading with the size chart or skimping on the cut during manufacture. At least it looks as though they are doing the right thing and sorting the resulting mess out :thumbsup:

Globalti

Legendary Member
I ordered a small LS jersey on the recommendation of the size chart and the torso was a good snug fit. It was the arms and shoulders that were tight so I wonder if they modelled it on the typical professional cyclist who has skinny arms and almost no shoulders?

Top Bottom