CycleChat gear swaps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I was sent a large long sleeve in error. I would be happy to swap for a medium long sleeve.

Just checked the size to my Spesh race fit long sleeve in medium. The large is bigger. If you want a race fit then stick with the sizes, if you would like a bit of room then go one up.

The large is a little long on me and loose round the chest. Fits ok on the belly though, oops.

PM sent :tongue:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!

Well that's two of us sorted out.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
My XS, which is supposed to be 36", arrived today. It fits ... just - but if anyone wants to swap a Small for an XS I'm up for it. Worn to test for 30 seconds only.

See below ...

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I remember seeing your name when I packed them up to send and thought then that an XS may have been a bit too small. (You were the only one to order an XS)

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I remember seeing your name when I packed them up to send and thought then that an XS may have been a bit too small. (You were the only one to order an XS)

I've tried it this morning and decided everyone else has been eating too many doughnuts :tongue:

The XS size fits fine.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I have a question about the zip I got mine yesterday and when I unzip it the zip seems to get stuck at the point where the collar and the jersey meet, the join seems to be causing an obstruction and it needs a tug to get it past that point. My worry is that it could damage the zip as the zip doesnt look all that strong, anyone else having this problem.

And by the way I also get that "you have insufficient privileges to reply here" when I click on that link above.

Top Bottom