CycleChat gear swaps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 20519

Jazloc have you asked Svendo above? post 7??

Already left a comment on his page, ta ;)

potsy

Rambler
skolly crimewatch.jpg

caimg

Über Member
Is there anyone wanting to sell a medium jersey outright? Willing to buy from anyone for a decent price, can do PayPal etc...

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Looks fine in the pic..
I have to admit it doesn't look disasterous in the pic but it is too tight to wear comfortably. Pinches me around the (puny)biceps and as soon as I move (or breathe out, Thanks Potsy!) it rides up my midriff and lower back. If I wore it for any length of time I would be continually pulling it down and readjusting it, forget wearing it to ride a bike.

Other than Svendo who appears to be some kind of freak the trend is for the shirts to be too small. I should have ordered a small according to the size charts but prefer a looser fit so went for a Medium.

I have an offer to buy my Medium but that leaves me without a shirt so still hoping to do a swap for a Large... anybody.

sittingbull

Veteran
According to the size charts a small jersey was the right size and would even allow a little extra material. An extra small was a possibility for a more "professional" fit but I played safe (or so I thought) and got the small.

It's tighter than snug and I'd need to be a contortionist to use the pockets. Medium would have been the correct choice.

I would swap a small long sleeve jersey for a medium long sleeve jersey although it's obvious from the above posts that anyone with a medium wants at least a large.

Gez73

Veteran
According to the size charts a small jersey was the right size and would even allow a little extra material. An extra small was a possibility for a more "professional" fit but I played safe (or so I thought) and got the small.

It's tighter than snug and I'd need to be a contortionist to use the pockets. Medium would have been the correct choice.
Hi I have a long sleeved medium that I probably won't wear as I'd rather use a base layer and a short sleeved jersey. I bought two of those anyway. Only problem is I have no need for your small size. If you manage to find a buyer as opossed to a swap I'll gladly sell you my long sleeved medium. If you manage a swap fair enough. Gez

I would swap a small long sleeve jersey for a medium long sleeve jersey although it's obvious from the above posts that anyone with a medium wants at least a large.

Gez73

Veteran
That went funny! My reply is in the middle of the message I replied to! Please see above Sittingbull.

lanternerouge

Veteran
Without wishing to be a pain this is all a bit farcical. Am willing to sell my SS L for £30 + P & P. God knows why they can't do accurate sizing charts.

To echo post above, is there any comeback on these?

D

Deleted member 20519

No jersey needed, swapping mine with Svendo! Just realised that there will only be a few days I can actually wear the short sleeve jersey now that it's getting colder, looks like I'll be wearing arm warmers!

sittingbull

Veteran
Hi I have a long sleeved medium that I probably won't wear as I'd rather use a base layer and a short sleeved jersey. I bought two of those anyway. Only problem is I have no need for your small size. If you manage to find a buyer as opossed to a swap I'll gladly sell you my long sleeved medium. If you manage a swap fair enough. Gez
Thanks for the offer, I'll bear it in mind. Only I don't want to buy a second until I can re-home the size small :thumbsup:

I appreciate the effort that's gone into these ^_^ but there does seem to be a trend....

Gez73

Veteran
Ok no problem. I got lucky with the mediums. Cycling kit is to be fair notoriously unreliable between brands. Good luck with your swap.

Top Bottom