CycleChat gear swaps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is there no come back with these at all. Clearly the sizing chart was not very accurate.

I appreciate they have been printed specially, but I measured twice and ordered once to paraphrase an old saying, and they are still not right, and despite supposedly allowing for the extra material mine are currently useless.

Not very happy at the moment, £70 out of pocket :sad:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
That explains the lack of close passes, I suppose :biggrin:

and how you manage to get your helmet on over that eye on a pole thingy ........... oh no I said helmet :eek:

lanternerouge

Veteran
Got a short-sleeved L and need an XL or XXL. Way too tight round shoulders (not mentioning belly!) annoying as measured and looked carefully @ sizing chart. Would be great if we could get everyone sorted out on this. Lots of ill-fitting garments no use to anybody!

Gez73

Veteran
Looking to swap my small, tried on once for less than a minute, for a medium. Ideally would like it before next Saturday (CC ride). Used the sizing guide which told me to get an XS but a size up so ordered an S, way too small. Pics here: http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/it-arrived-today.110871/
Got two mediums that I could happily let you have one of if you like. Can't use your small though. Not opened but will do to check size before I send it to you/anyone.

D

Deleted member 20519

Got two mediums that I could happily let you have one of if you like. Can't use your small though. Not opened but will do to check size before I send it to you/anyone.

Thanks for that, not sure I want to go through the hassle of Paypal etc, would rather do a swap.

Gez73

Veteran
Fair enough, seems most require sizes larger than ordered so you might need some luck!! Let me know if you change your mind.

D

Deleted member 20519

Fair enough, seems most require sizes larger than ordered so you might need some luck!! Let me know if you change your mind.

Will do, thanks :thumbsup: How much would you be looking for? £34, same price as new?

I ordered a medium with trepidation as I was at the top end of the size guide its a bit snug but not uncomfortable, (just to buck the trend:tongue:)

D

Deleted member 20519

Selling a Small Short Sleeve Jersey, worn once for 30 seconds - will sell for £32 inc P&P or will swap for a Medium.

Top Bottom