CycleChat Investigates - Breakfast

What breakfast do you eat?

• Nothing. Can't face food first thing.

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Coffee. Oh god yes. Dear sweet coffee.

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Corn flakes

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Sugar puffs

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Fry up - the full English clogger

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • McDonalds

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Bottle of vodka in a brown paper bag

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Toast

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Shreddies

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Pop tarts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
After the CCI teams barnstorming success with smart motorways, I felt it was time to turn our attention to the thorny issue of the first meal of the day.

Do you partake? If so, what is your typical meal?

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
Wharrabout porridge?

D

Deleted member 1258

Now its cornflakes with mixed dried fruit and mixed chopped nuts, washed down with a glass of orange juice, as a young fella it was the full English, towards the end of my working life it was porridge with chopped mixed nuts and dried mixed fruit.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
I can't face food as soon as I get up so it's overnight oats when I get to work which keeps me going until lunchtime. At weekends it depends on what's in the house or what I can get from town if I get out of the house early enough. On a good Saturday it could be a minted ham and pea pasty from Edis and a Silver Oak Coffee. Awesome.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Normally I enjoy a coffee then, when my body kicks in, fresh fruit and yogurt.
Occasionally (if the weather is cr*p) and we are therefor staying in, we will have a full english for brunch
Sadly your poll doesn't seem to include iether of those...... .have I failed:sad:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Normally I enjoy a coffee then, when my body kicks in, fresh fruit and yogurt.
Occasionally (if the weather is cr*p) and we are therefor staying in, we will have a full english for brunch
Sadly your poll doesn't seem to include iether of those...... .have I failed:sad:
No it's Drago who has failed. Not up to his usual standard.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom