• Italian

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Dachshund

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Depends how attractive the person asking is

Votes: 14 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
I'm a boy named Sue.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I come from out on the Island....
In the back room I'm everybody's darling.
But I never lose my head (even when... well, you know).

I voted male, I'm pretty sure I am.

irw

Quadricyclist
I thought @Arch (who doesn't seem to have been about for a while!) was the only girl here?!

(Now that's going back so far I can't even track down the original post- seems to have become the stuff of legend! :wacko:)

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I thought @Arch (who doesn't seem to have been about for a while!) was the only girl here?!

(Now that's going back so far I can't even track down the original post- seems to have become the stuff of legend! :wacko:)

I found recently that there are way more females than you think on CC, some don't post much, and some that do post don't shout about their gender. I suppose most of us don't, so it can be hard to tell sometimes, even by a username.

irw

Quadricyclist
I found recently that there are way more females than you think on CC, some don't post much, and some that do post don't shout about their gender. I suppose most of us don't, so it can be hard to tell sometimes, even by a username.

Sorry, I was being somewhat facetious...I was referring to a running joke, from the days of yore, based upon a member's reaction to finding out @Arch was, in fact, a girl...it was the IHGATV of it's time, up there with legends such as that of Vernon being harder than Ronnie Pickering, and the Bristol Bridge thread...!

classic33

Leg End Member
Sorry, I was being somewhat facetious...I was referring to a running joke, from the days of yore, based upon a member's reaction to finding out @Arch was, in fact, a girl...it was the IHGATV of it's time, up there with legends such as that of Vernon being harder than Ronnie Pickering, and the Bristol Bridge thread...!
This one?

[QUOTE 3032292, member: 45"]They are lovely people. Not that I've ever met them, but NT drove half the country once to drop off a bike that I'd bought. And Arch is my long lost sister*.

*He's really a girl.

Arch is a girl?!! :whistle:
[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom