• Italian

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Dachshund

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Depends how attractive the person asking is

Votes: 14 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

newts

Veteran
The numbers of membership debated by the members or is it the number of members debated by the membership?

tyred

Legendary Member
I'm a boy named Sue.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I come from out on the Island....
In the back room I'm everybody's darling.
But I never lose my head (even when... well, you know).

I voted male, I'm pretty sure I am.

irw

Quadricyclist
I thought @Arch (who doesn't seem to have been about for a while!) was the only girl here?!

(Now that's going back so far I can't even track down the original post- seems to have become the stuff of legend! :wacko:)

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I thought @Arch (who doesn't seem to have been about for a while!) was the only girl here?!

(Now that's going back so far I can't even track down the original post- seems to have become the stuff of legend! :wacko:)

I found recently that there are way more females than you think on CC, some don't post much, and some that do post don't shout about their gender. I suppose most of us don't, so it can be hard to tell sometimes, even by a username.

irw

Quadricyclist
I found recently that there are way more females than you think on CC, some don't post much, and some that do post don't shout about their gender. I suppose most of us don't, so it can be hard to tell sometimes, even by a username.

Sorry, I was being somewhat facetious...I was referring to a running joke, from the days of yore, based upon a member's reaction to finding out @Arch was, in fact, a girl...it was the IHGATV of it's time, up there with legends such as that of Vernon being harder than Ronnie Pickering, and the Bristol Bridge thread...!

classic33

Leg End Member
Sorry, I was being somewhat facetious...I was referring to a running joke, from the days of yore, based upon a member's reaction to finding out @Arch was, in fact, a girl...it was the IHGATV of it's time, up there with legends such as that of Vernon being harder than Ronnie Pickering, and the Bristol Bridge thread...!
This one?

[QUOTE 3032292, member: 45"]They are lovely people. Not that I've ever met them, but NT drove half the country once to drop off a bike that I'd bought. And Arch is my long lost sister*.

*He's really a girl.

Arch is a girl?!! :whistle:
[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom