• The Guardian

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Wolfie Smith

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Guy Fawkes

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
You're sat in a bus stop waiting for your bus/date/rain to clear/dogging partner (delete to taste) and you notice a bag on the floor.

You pick it it up and inisde you find top secret plans relating to British nuflear weapon design, and other documents descrbing their use and capabilities.

Who do you tell?

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Google to see who will pay the most.:laugh:

Interesting, I would definitely contact the MOD.
I once watched a man cross a road, crouch down to tie his shoelace, and place a roll of £ notes on the floor, next to him.
Once the shoelace was tied, he stood, and walked into a newsagent nearby.
I got off my bike, picked up the roll of notes, mostly £20s, and followed him into the shop, to give them to him.
When I came out, my bike had been stolen!
(Not true, the bike was still there) 😂, but the chap just said “Thanks” when I handed him the roll of notes……. No tip for my honesty.
But I would do the same again.
It’s not for me too look to gain from someone else’s misfortune or mistake, there’s too much of that in this world.

It will be Gordon Corera of the BBC. He has security clearance and will know the right parties to notify and still end up reporting to the Public. Duty to the country and its people.

It won't be the Daily Mail as they will have the next day headlines reading "Man waiting for dogging partner finds Govt Secret Plans".

Top Bottom