• Apologise

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Apologise, and give them some free nukes

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Send them a strongly worded letter

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Nuke 'em

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tell Israel that they made some rude remarks about their Mum, and stand well back?

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
You mean rowing boat?

The type 45s are being recalled to be chopped open to have large chunks of their powerplants replaced, as they dont work very well - if at all - in hot climates. Penny pinching by successive governments is now going to cost us 4 times as much to rectify, and leave us strategically compromised in the mean time.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Itd have to be a war with someone who has a very small or badly trained army, and no Navy worth speaking of. Swaziland might just about be doable.
Oh I dunno, we're already asking the EU to help us form an EU navy, wont be too long before it's an EU army, surely?

If you want to see how the other side ( I mean the Iranians not the USA) feel about this issue, check out the Iranian equivalent of cycle chat cafe which is Presstv.com.

That might be the quickest thread deletion ever :laugh:

That or " stacking order of scone contents in a cream tea"...lights fuse...stands well back.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Just send the Iranians a link to News & Current Affairs. Half an hour going through that and they'd run a mile.

Or explode with incredulous rage :laugh:

At least with our series of Cyclechat investigates we can talk about the news in a lighthearted manner. According to my records it's been 6 days since anyone was beaten up in one of these threads, and a whopping 11 days since any knifings!

Top Bottom