• Apologise

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Apologise, and give them some free nukes

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Send them a strongly worded letter

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Nuke 'em

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tell Israel that they made some rude remarks about their Mum, and stand well back?

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well, the thermonuclear option has taken a lead. Bloodthirsty lot.
Yeah, after the poll is over I may try and hack the database server* to see who voted how, that you may dispense justice with a stout stick.

* I'm not going to hack the database server

Kajjal

Guru
With the chaps olde Johnson is appointing to his cabinet the world will be Truly terrified, even Trump is grovelling to gain favour now. They don’t like it up them these foreign types.

lane

Veteran
I voted nuke them - but in all honesty I am torn between that and the letter. Don't worry though I'm sure Borris can make thinks worse without our help.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Corbyn solution . Its the only way to sort the world out.

We simply lay down and give them everything they ask for.

I thought they were asking for the deal we'd all previously agreed to, and maybe not have the Royal Marines sieze their ships. Not a wholly outrageous want to be fair

Reactions: C R

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Suddenly Farage doesn't seem so bad after all...

To be fair, while I never intended it as such this has got a bit political. If the mods want to move this to the politics, duelling and knife fighting forum then I'd understand.
Let's give it another page to see how it develops :smile:

DRM

Guru
This is dead easy, we sneak into their oilfields and add another pipe that diverts the flow into a fleet of oil tankers off shore, drain the lot, then ship it ASAP to Teeside to be processed therefore fueling the northern powerhouse and providing the region with riches to blow on beer and parmos, then we tell Iran to keep the tanker they nicked, before they realise all the oil has gone, after which we can stand at the other side of the straits of hormuz sticking two fingers up at them in the style of Kes, or send a strongly worded letter instead

classic33

Leg End Member
This is dead easy, we sneak into their oilfields and add another pipe that diverts the flow into a fleet of oil tankers off shore, drain the lot, then ship it ASAP to Teeside to be processed therefore fueling the northern powerhouse and providing the region with riches to blow on beer and parmos, then we tell Iran to keep the tanker they nicked, before they realise all the oil has gone, after which we can stand at the other side of the straits of hormuz sticking two fingers up at them in the style of Kes, or send a strongly worded letter instead
That part actually makes sense.

Doesn't anyone else find it odd that British shipping has a presence in the Strait of Hormuz at all? What could we possibly have to do there anyway?

Oh wait, all that oil we liberated from Iraq.

Top Bottom