CycleChat investigates - return to normality...whatever that may be.

What is the first thing you do once released on coronavirus parole?

• Buy a McDonalds

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Get a haircut

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Go to the cinema

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Go dogging

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Go to the tip

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Go to Ikea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get jiggy on Tindr (or Grindr, if that's your thing)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fly abroad on holiday

• Go to a football match

• Go on a protest march

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I will be so over the moon when we can all go back to a normal ( what ever normal is ) I will go and have a pint.
Just the one?

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Depending on your bike, you could fit 3 bottle cages on the frame, 2 behind the saddle and 2 on the bars.
Trust me, more than one pint is easily doable.
And there's also the jersey pockets which will take another 3 large bottles
How to carry.. (3).jpg

Globalti

Legendary Member
I don't think we will ever return fully to "normal" as everybody will be wary for a long time. The day you catch a cold will be the day you know we are back to our old dirty habits.

It will never be the same for me because I'm retiring on 31 July. Can't wait.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
The "lockdown" (cough!) is slowly easing out. Months of imprisonment - (c) Daily Mail, 2020 - are coming to an end and life is returning to normal.

So what do you rush out to do first?
Ummmm, have you spoken to someone about that cough?

oldwheels

Legendary Member
And there's also the jersey pockets which will take another 3 large bottles
View attachment 529274
Just have to hope you don't have an off and land on your backside. Could be painful getting the bits extracted.

lane

Veteran
None of the above.
I am a bit of a home-bird at the moment. I might get a coffee and some cake while out on a bike ride.

About the same for me. Visiting a cafe on a bike ride is something I am missing. I would have said haircut but I have done that myself now, and not sure I would particularly like the so called "new normal" barbers arrangements whatever they will be; Things that would be nice to get back to are group cycling with a cafe stop (not sure I can be bothered if we all have to social distance though) and some Audax rides in other parts of the country which I had planned but have now all be cancelled. Probably end up going to the tip though - have quite of lot of crap in the garage that needs getting rid of.

Top Bottom