CycleChat Investigates - Scotsmen

Who is the greatest Scotsman of all time?

• Robert the Bruce

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Sean Connery

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Groundskeeper Willie

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • William Wallace

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Andy Murray

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Nicola Sturgeon

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Drago

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Alexander Fleming

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Robert Watson-Watt

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Ian Anderson

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

accountantpete

Brexiteer
As an Englishman I'd like to nominate Ally Macleod:whistle:

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
Ewan McGregor

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Early sitrep - this really is a close one, with multiple scotsmen being neck and neck. Interesting. Are we heading for the first tie in the history of the CycleChat Investigates series?

Not been a lot of votes though, has there?
Now if you set up a poll asking if Scotland should be totally independent of UK, including financially, you might get a bigger turnout.
And if you asked for volunteers to dig a trench along side Hadrian's Wall you might get trampled underfoot.

classic33

Leg End Member
Now if you set up a poll asking if Scotland should be totally independent of UK, including financially, you might get a bigger turnout.
And if you asked for volunteers to dig a trench along side Hadrian's Wall you might get trampled underfoot.
That's in England though.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
I'll steer clear of that. I'm a Shetlander, so while you're digging the trench we'll be weiging anchor and sailing the islands elsewhere - proof you can't please everyone. With that in mind I'll stick to the topic in hand, if that's ok with you good folks. A bit of lighthearted fun, not politics.

Top Bottom