CycleChat Investigates - talentless slebs

Which annoying, talentless, objectionable sleb do you dislike the most?

• Alexander Amstrong

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Ant and Dec

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Jo Brand

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Russell Brand

Votes: 30 34.1%
  • Jeremy Vine

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • Anyone who's surname is substituted with 'Essex'

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • Piers Morgan

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Kim Kardashian

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • Claudia Winkelman

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Prince Harry

Votes: 10 11.4%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Ok folks,guess who this mostly former 'celeb' is.🤔

1614559177458.png

Looks like he's had a few!🍺🥃 :rolleyes:

1614559313105.png

Last edited:

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Each generation has its celebs that they find to be talented and older generations don't. It's part of getting old

No doubt most who post here would consider Morecambe and Wise to be very talented celebs. But Ant and Dec are generally recognised as the real successors of the M&W legacy and what they do, they do very well. Just like M&W did. I'm sure old folk considered M&W to be talentless idiots at the time. It's just part of becoming old

Each generation has its celebs that they find to be talented and older generations don't. It's part of getting old

No doubt most who post here would consider Morecambe and Wise to be very talented celebs. But Ant and Dec are generally recognised as the real successors of the M&W legacy and what they do, they do very well. Just like M&W did. I'm sure old folk considered M&W to be talentless idiots at the time. It's just part of becoming old
OLD?! How very dare you? If I could be bothered I’d have a proper flounce but it’s time for my nap

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly

My Old Mum and Dad loved M&W :okay:. A&D aren't in the same league :tongue:

Different acts in different time
M&W where, in my opinion, brilliant - but what worked then would not work now
A&D get the audiences - which is what they are there for

still annoying *****s though - but they don't hold a candle to kim whatshername

Ok folks,guess who this mostly former 'celeb' is.🤔

View attachment 576421

Looks like he's had a few!🍺🥃 :rolleyes:

View attachment 576423
Google autocomplete on my miserable hick internet connection still manages to feed me "What happened to Mickey Rourke's face"?

Top Bottom