CycleChat Investigates - talentless slebs

Which annoying, talentless, objectionable sleb do you dislike the most?

• Alexander Amstrong

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Ant and Dec

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Jo Brand

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Russell Brand

Votes: 30 34.1%
  • Jeremy Vine

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • Anyone who's surname is substituted with 'Essex'

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • Piers Morgan

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Kim Kardashian

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • Claudia Winkelman

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Prince Harry

Votes: 10 11.4%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Keeping it classy.
That's the Drago guarantee - classier than a shell suit doused in Brut33 or your money back.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I think its on Youtube somewhere along with the WW2 British flying aces, B&W 'scratched' film. Captured by the nazis, they speak in street slang instead of 'I say chaps' etc.

Another classic was them doing Blue Peter parodies (with a dog) and one in which they had to apologise to their audience for a team member's descent into sex, drugs and debauchery but done as if we the TV audience are 8 years old (based maybe on Richard Bacon's infamous cocaine related sacking??).

How the f*** is that funny?

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
Im a little surprised there is not more dislike for Claudia Winkleman. Shes a talent vacuum, good only for shampoo adverts and setting fire to children. I suspect the single vote she has garnered was from a female researcher.
She has nice hair.

For your next poll, how about some preliminary findings from your research team, so as to draw up a short list.
Might be even more fun, if that is possible.
Say “@drago investigates snack meals: which quick snack hits the spot?” Your researchers have a couple of days to make up the list, and once that’s up vote from there. Better stats. More work to keep you off polishing your small arms in the man cave.
Looking forward to the spring series. And the annual graphs, please.

edited time to team. Used to like Time Team

Last edited:
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Thats actuslly not a bad idea Mr Nerd. Watch this space.

PS - I can't buff my pistol today. Mrs D is working from home and the gun room doubles as an office :sad:

Top Bottom