CycleChat Investigates - talentless slebs

Which annoying, talentless, objectionable sleb do you dislike the most?

• Alexander Amstrong

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Ant and Dec

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Jo Brand

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Russell Brand

Votes: 30 34.1%
  • Jeremy Vine

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • Anyone who's surname is substituted with 'Essex'

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • Piers Morgan

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Kim Kardashian

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • Claudia Winkelman

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Prince Harry

Votes: 10 11.4%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
You're going to need a snappy catch all line for Drago (TM) products. 'Drago's, when you don't know what the day holds'. Catchy tune and watch the money roll in.

The guy, Ryan? Anyway the guy with the dyed black beard and looks like is made of plastic does a radio 2 show on Saturday afternoons before the great Liza Tarbuck show. His show is enough to make you want to jump and down on the radio or chucking it out a window. You can just turn the radio off of course I am just trying to demonstrate how effing irritating he is.
I'll post it up again to make your day ^_^. He really is a shining wit.

Kingfisher101

Über Member
Philip Schofield is about the worst most talentless person on T.V.
Alexander Armstrong, I think its that horrid, boring programme Pointless really, it needs to be taken off the T.V. Its just a cheap filler like Bargain hunt. I do think however, theres nothing about Alexander Armstrong generally.
Prince Andrew and Harry, both pointless as well.
Matt Baker is another who I cant watch.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Late sitrep. Clearly lots of pent up hate within our reaserchers. Lots of votes for lots of worthy candites have rolled in but the unkempt, dirty, buckemouthed, junkie narcissist called Wussell Bwand has drawn into a convincing lead.

Is there enough loathing and vitriol to push another canditate beyond that? We shall see.

A fair degree of opprobrium being voiced but well deserved in most cases. Yes, Schofield I forgot about him. My 78 year old mum thinks he is the d*gs bollocks though?

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Philip Schofield is about the worst most talentless person on T.V.

He should worry, given that he gets to play with Holly most mornings.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Well, the final stretch. Russell Brand is top nobber, but Kim Kardashian is coming up his rear - can she catch him before the climax?

Ant and Dec, the drunk driving combover wearer and the short one with no redeeming fearures, are languishing in third. This is surprising, I would have thought there was more pent up loathing and distaste for the pointless waste of DNA that is this pair.

Shocking result.

I know Brand (R) irritates some many most people immensely, but he does have a talent; people pay to seem him do stand-up.
(same as Brand (J) in that respect.) All the Kardassians (and the British "reality" TV stars) are just famous for ... being famous.

The world would be a duller shitter place if the only entertainers were people who never pissed anyone off.
(Piers Morgan would romp it if the criteria were "whose death would improve the world considerably"? Most on the list are just irritating-but-harmless.)

Venod

Eh up
Ant and Dec and Piers Morgan are my pick but there are more I would like to see on the list, Danny Dyer, Rylan Clark-Neal to name two.

Top Bottom