CycleChat Investigates - talentless slebs

Which annoying, talentless, objectionable sleb do you dislike the most?

• Alexander Amstrong

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Ant and Dec

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Jo Brand

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Russell Brand

Votes: 30 34.1%
  • Jeremy Vine

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • Anyone who's surname is substituted with 'Essex'

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • Piers Morgan

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Kim Kardashian

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • Claudia Winkelman

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Prince Harry

Votes: 10 11.4%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Results thus far have a strong correlation to level of profile.

IIRC she was a nurse of sorts. She wasn't funny then either.
she was a comedian on the circuit way back in the mid 80s - saw her at a labour club and then at stratford east on mixed bills - seem to remember she was a bit funnier the second time.

Whilst not decrying the list, there are some entertainers there alongside other without any talent who happen to be famous for managing to have had some exposure.
AA & JB are more rounded individuals than KK, RB The Prince etc.
And there are many more of the vapid variety missing, the GC to name but one.
The celebs of the modern age seem to me to be of the generation who want fame and fortune for this kind of ‘semi documentary’ type of tv, like made in Chelsea and the like. There’s no substance there for me, and no engagement.
I’d rather watch GCN.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
No one knows their names, which is actually a blessing in disguise, but any and every 'Influencer' to ever to have tainted this fair world..

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
I think the whole being a celebrity for no real achievement is bizarre and a sad reflection on where we are as a society. Kardashian's and the various scripted reality rubbish is lauded as modern life and something to aspire to and then the Greta's of the world who seem to genuinely want make a difference (not always in the best way granted) get slated by the press.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
I hear what you're saying Mr Lad, but we're supposed to be researching the matter in a sober and serious manner in order to guide future government policy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom